Please ensure that you have a current form of identification available for inspection on arrival. This should clearly show an entry stamp into Hong Kong on your passport.
*The minimum age for check-in is 18 years old. Children is not allowed.
Our reception opens from 9am to 11pm, check-in time is 3 pm to 11pm. A surcharge may applies for arrivals after check-in hours. All request for late arrival are subject to confirmation by us. Check-in is not possible from 3am to 9am.
For bookings made via third party booking sites, please refer to their respective cancellation policies.
For bookings made directly from themahjonghk.com are non-refundable.
Any cancellation or modification must be made to us by email and confirmed/acknowledged by us. Please note we cannot accept cancellation by phone or fax.
1. The person named as guest in this booking must be present at check-in, you are not allowed to check-in under someone else’s name.
2. Please note that our ‘Deluxe Queen Pod’ has one Queen bunk bed and sleeps up to 2 people, if two guests are sharing this Pod, this must be clearly identified at Check In and both guests must be fully registered. No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed within any dormitory room at any time.
3. Check in is from 3pm and Check out is until 11am daily, if you require any special arrangements regarding to this, you must communicate with The Mahjong by email in advance and have receipt of a confirmation email acknowledging this request.
4. Any outstanding payment is due upon arrival by cash (HKD only) or credit card (VISA/MASTER/Union Pay).
5. There is a HKD 100 deposit for keycard and towel collected at check in, which must be cash and will be returned to you in full at check out, after return of the two items.
6. The Mahjong, including all its rooms and public area inside, are non-smoking area.
7. The Mahjong caters specifically to travelers to foster cultural exchange. As such, we cannot accept local overnight guests, or foreigners without a recent valid Hong Kong entry stamp.
8. In case of any dispute, the decision of The Mahjong shall be final and conclusive.