When you visit Hong Kong, you must think Hong Kong is a city of prosperity: the beautiful skyline in Victoria Harbour, the men in suit in Central, and the many Tesla you see on the road. Underneath the prosperity is the truth of capitalism that drives people to live in ever smaller space. This tour is about revealing this which will change how you look at the beautiful Victoria Harbour again.
Starting Time & Point: Monday to Saturday 2pm outside Mong Kok MTR Station Exit B3 (**NOT Mong Kok EAST Station**)
Find Us: Find yellow T-shirt/jacket with “The Hong Kong Free Tours”
Booking: Please book through the reservation system or show up with a smile!
– Goldfish Market: What else is there?
– Boundary Street: Affordable Housing?
– Portland Street: Capitalism in HK
– Lui Seng Chun: Herbal Tea
– Tung Chau Street: How we survive?
– Kweilin Street: Living condition