Starting Time & Point: Monday to Sunday 10am outside Admiralty MTR Station Exit A (between McDonald’s and Oliver Super Sandwich)
Find Us: Find yellow T-shirt/jacket with “The Hong Kong Free Tours”
Booking: Please book through the reservation system or show up with a smile!
Fee: This is a pay what you think is worth tour. A similar tour in Hong Kong would cost HKD 350 per person. We recommend tipping HKD 100 per person so this will be win-win for all involved.
– Government HQ: Umbrella Movement
– Tamar Park: General HK history
– PLA Building: Emotion before 1997
– City Hall: Why the British returned HK?
– Court of Final Appeal: How China controls HK?
– HSBC Building: Famous Feng Shui war
– Bank of China: Rival from the East
– Queen’s Road: The Original coastline
– St. John Cathedral: Beginning of HK